Thursday, October 15, 2009

15-10-2009

Arg! Pendora sucks la,,watever the name is loh!
Waste muny and time..
Was expection dam great weapons and gadgets!!
And all they used were some tools and and gun that charges and shoot off blue light -.-"
Hmm maybe i should have watched paris36 man haha..
But i am really wating for avatar:The last airbender!!~woots~
Oh yea Hurt Locker looked awesome too haha..
Kim Du ate subway and Mahlil and I made fun of him at Long John Silver haha.
That old man Du left mahlil and me half way cus he had curfew set by his gal..
So yea Mahlil and I were like STFU and call ur gal say Manoj the Legend is here!! Haha
Yea well watever saw some big B(.)(.)B gal too haha
Erm yea i had 2 pimples in my face yea i tot was annoying cus one big B(.)(.)B kept looking..zz
Couldnt stalk properly haha well watever..Not like anyone reads my blog anyway haha..
So till then,,I bored listening to song from psp and yea have no clue wat to do.zz
=D ,,,,,,,,Manoj........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home