Monday, August 31, 2009

The past revealing..

Arg..on the 30th of Aug, was the day i died. I cut my hair dam short..
SUPER! sad..and now on the 31th Aug, attatchment..Haix.
The hair was enough to give minor emotional truama and then is the attatchment.
Feeling dam sway..
And somehow i feel like the past of me is starting to surface..
I cant seem to be able to control myself properly..
Yea haha, i feel like jus shutting the hell up.
Ignore people and stay in my own thoughts.
Cant seem to put it into control properly.
Haha cant remember how i used to deal with this emotion of feeling petty and wana be a loner.
Arg! Trm oso got attatchment,,Hopefully yea its gona be different.
I don like this feeling, after i finally changed for a long time..
Maybe i gotta do some soul searching,
But that seems like its jus gona make it worse for a small period of time.
Dark,Silent,Lonely and Painful,
I don wana feel those pains again.
Maybe i jus need to take some time off alone.
I can get totally annoyed at this point of time haha,
Look out people don piss me off at this point of time haha,PLEASE.
Well see how it goes trm..

Labels: