Saturday, May 16, 2009

Oh Fu(K!!!

Wa lieo!!! Today i went to buy cloths man at bugis street lolx!! Ok ok then i ate KFC lolx.. Then i went to toa payoh to buy a god darm memory card for my handphone ah. So i bought it for $35 for 1gb memory card..I tot was kinda ex lolx!! Am i fukin cheated?? haha anyway thats not the Oh Fu(K part. The Oh Fu(K part is that i actually bought it even though that shopkeeper told me that my Freaking handphone memory card reader was spoil!! WTF! I JUS HAD MY HANDPHONE SERVICED 3 DAYS AGO!!!! WAAA LIEEOOOO!!!....NOOOOO...Have to freaking send for service again?? Knn i wana steal someone handphone arggg hahahha!! And JOHN u fuking suck man!! Steal for urself the emergency exit sticker from the bus but never steal for mii!!! Condo u suck la!!! HAHAHA !!!Ok la i'm petty right now hahahha...I wana DotA-in haha =P
Cya peeps and yea how to add fren in blogspot? Kinda annoying lolx no fren and i'm talking to myself like one dumb retard that i see in a food court near my house haha>.<" BB bois and gals,thanks for reading another one of MANOJ ROCKS!!! series=D Stay tune for next time and till then sayonora^.*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger nava said...

I READ UR BLOG

May 16, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home